Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dina Ochoa

 Wake up call

Who doesn't like coffee?  Which one works best for you?  It could be Dunkin' Donuts Colombian Roasted Coffee, Nescafe with Cinnamon, or Beaumont Classic Roast Coffee.

Are you awake?
First thing you think about when you think coffee is that it wake you up, or it helps you be a little bit less crabby.  Some people say you shouldn't be around them if they haven't had their morning coffee.  I know when I have a busy day ahead of me and don't want to get out of bed so I need my coffee.  Besides it being nice and warm it gets me moving and the smell of cinnamon from my favorite coffee oooh it alone just makes me want to gulp it down.  My dad and his wife love their coffee also, but they don't put sugar they use honey.  I have never tried it like that I like mine black.

Colombian

It is a darker coffee I would think this one would wake you up real nice.  It being from Dunkin' Donuts you would think it would be the one most picked.  I asked everyone in my household which one they preferred and this was not it.  The smell to it is strong and the bag has a good amount of coffee.  It comes out to be $8.99 a bag, for some people that may be a little much.  A bunch of people from around the U.S have been rating it with 5 stars. 


 I was looking at the rating on the Dunkin' Donuts page, I looked up the low and the high.  When I looked up the lowest ratings on that page I found 19 out of 151 reviews that were not 5 out of 5 stars.  What I found out was the coffee smells good, but it isn't strong enough and the people want strong.  Reason being is the coffee already is a little expensive, and if it's not strong they have to add more, which means they will have to use more.  People started thinking it wasn't worth the money.

Beaumont Coffee Instant Classic Roast


The smell to this one is not as strong, it use to be my everyday coffee.  I have discovered one I really like, but I will talk about that one in a little while.  You can get it for $2.99 for 8oz.  There are four types you can get mild, medium, medium-dark, and dark.  We have medium at my house and we are very much comfortable with it.  The only person that preferred this coffee at my house was my dad.  At Fooducate they rated it a A- so it is a good coffee to wake you up.  If you woke up to a bad day I recommend this coffee it wakes you up and helps you feel happy!  Fooducate said things like "Top product in its category" and "much better than average."  I don't see it getting much advertisement, but I herd good things sell themselves.  




Nescafe with Cinnamon

This one is my favorite mainly, because of the cinnamon.  The way the taste is blended is perfect, in my thoughts.  Foooducate thought different they rated it a C.  It isn't really known it is sold in Mexican stores.  We bought ours at El Guero and I suggest you all visit their website it is very fun!  This product was $4.29 for and 80z. container.  My step mom and I chose this one over all three.  A lot of my aunts and uncles like this one too.  Every time I smell it I can't help but say mmm.  




So what should you do when your having a bad day?

         My Recommendations if you have a very busy day ahead of you and you didn't get enough sleep, would definitely be the Beaumont coffee.  It is strong, but doesn't taste horribly strong and helps you be awake.  If you didn't sleep much or just want to wake up and you don't need a whole lot of energy that day I would highly recommend the Nescafe with cinnamon.  The Donkn Donuts, I would suggest if you don't mind spending a little more money and putting more into your cup.   I think knowing your coffee is a good thing, because you can drink the one for the day you are expecting!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I like the commentary and the use of criteria and how you integrate links to other reviews. My suggestions are to have more of a wrap-up at the end with a more visually striking recommendation. This may be that you have a separate paragraph devoted to the recommendation. Also, play around with your structuring. The places you chose to put images and texts is a bit strange at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I like the commentary and the use of criteria and how you integrate links to other reviews. My suggestions are to have more of a wrap-up at the end with a more visually striking recommendation. This may be that you have a separate paragraph devoted to the recommendation. Also, play around with your structuring. The places you chose to put images and texts is a bit strange at times.

    ReplyDelete