Monday, March 9, 2015

Aroosa Rafi

What excites me about my research?
The things that excite me about my research is having to meet a person and getting to know about their life. I am very excited to meet up with this person who I have known for 3 years and interviewing them. I know how much struggles that they have faced and putting in all down step by step is just very exciting. His story matching with a lot of stuff that has happened in Shipers book so I am very excited.
 
 
 
What problems or roadblock I have encountered.
 
The problem that I have encountered were where to start with this paper. I have too much in my mind and I don't know where to start with this paper. I have all the question down but I don't know where to start with the questioning.  I am also having struggle with getting the annotation together. It will be easy once I have all the questions down in order so that way I can select all the database topics off of that. I have too much articles and no order of how to put this paper together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is there a plan to get thought the issues?
 
Yes the plan will be staying in the library all day tomorrow and getting all of this stuff done step by step. I finally have a day off to get his whole annotation and proposal together. I have a lot of my ideas down so it should be very easy to get all of my steps together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment