Monday, March 9, 2015

Stop missing class. 030915

What excites you about your research paper?

What most exists me about my research paper is the fact that its going into depth about something that interests me. Not, only does the topic interest me but its the fact that its has to do with the Working Poor book that was read. The pros about this book was that its had so much to say and it gave so many different stories which made it so easy to comment and have a lot to say about it. Especially for the research its helpful that there's a lot within the book that now there's only research to look for to back up a story or information in the book!

What problems or road blocks are you encountering?

My difficulties have to be missing class the past 2 weeks due to family emergencies! Not, only that but keeping focus. Due, to the paper its so much within the paper. Its not a regular paper were it was only 5 paragraphs and done. No! This the real deal, actually going step by step getting every little detail before putting the whole thing together. Another, issue that I've had is remembering to CITE biggest thing that I forget ALWAYS! I see something and "Oh, yeah cool let me use this but no I forget to CITE".

Is there a plan to get through this issue?

My plan is NO MORE MISSING CLASS! Regarding the citing, I will cite the document and if I use it great and if I don't then ill just take it down. That way I wont be trying to find a document I used days ago and don't know were I had gotten the document.

No comments:

Post a Comment