Monday, March 9, 2015






"What Not to Do At a Traffic Light"

I have to say that I am not really excited about the whole researching thing. I find the databases kind of boring sometimes and it can be hard to filter through all the articles. But I am enjoying learning more about my topic and finding that I am not the only one who has strong feelings that the way our college system works is flawed. I think I should be able to write a solid paper with the research that I have completed so far but I would like to gather up a few more sources.

 I am having a hard time sitting down and getting myself to do the work. I have my sources, but have only annotated a few. I have been busy with work, and I plan on spending the next few days working diligently to get ahead. I would like to find some sources on the web as well, not just from JJC database. Not there is anything wrong with the database, I would just like to explore ideas a little bit further. I have to say that I feel a lot like Sponge Bob today.


-Surges





No comments:

Post a Comment