Monday, March 9, 2015

By Juan Valdez

My paper on the recent issues dealing with ISIS has been really difficult. I understand all that's going on with them and the U.S. and what Obama plans on doing to stop them from terrorizing and killing innocent civilians, but what I'm struggling with is finding articles to tie together since most articles are mainly talking about the same thing. Almost all the articles I've read don't have critics ideas or thoughts on the subject, there just explaining what's going on so I can't continue on with my essay until I find something better. I've been researching different articles nonstop but cannot get one that is suitable for my paper.

Once I find a way to get past this problem the paper should flow easily for me and clearly analyze the crisis going on. Another thing I have been struggling with is finding out what exactly President Obama has planned or plans on doing other than the air strike, I feel like there's so much more going on but I just can't find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment