Monday, March 9, 2015

Questions by: Dina

.Image result for memes of the american dream today

What excites me is that I am interviewing someone of my own race, so I have a little more of a background on the American Dream means to someone like me.  The fact that I'm finding more sources to use, that can relate to the American Dream.  I recently just watched a movie that I am hoping I can use for this paper, because I loved the movie and it is all about the American Dream and how some people plan to reach it.  The problems I am having is more technical, I believe.  I emailed myself the website of my sources and I can't seem to reach them any more.  I hope there is some other way other than what I been doing to reach my sources.  I am also afraid I won't be able to reach my sources and have to start from the beginning.  If this happens I just have to priorities my time a little more wisely this this to where I have time to do this.  Another problem would be at times I feel overwhelmed and want to not do this, but I just have to priorities my time better, so I don't feel like this.  Hopefully by following the direction and taking notes this will become pretty simple as I go along

No comments:

Post a Comment