Monday, March 9, 2015

Update-Bill Mathews






Research Paper
 
     So how is my paper going you ask? Well as you can see in the picture above it could be going better, but I am getting through it. The amount of research and actual time spent on it is the main my main concern, other than that I am chugging along without any true issues. I have found some decent sources on the jjc database that have been very helpful. I plan on starting my proposal tonight in class, and then continuing on to my annotated bibliography next. Like I said so far I have not come across any major issues, which is good. One thing I might do is find some sources from the web to use as well, since all of mine came straight from the database. This should allow me to expand my topic even further, and also help me elaborate on some of the key components of the database topics I already have. Just a quick update on my struggles. hope to knock this paper out sooner rather than later.

-Bill Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment